Monday, 28 May 2012

FRIENDS2SUPPORT.ORG ON NRI SAMAY


Dear Friend,

Friends2Support.org has helped solve three main problems
  • Lack of blood donors
  • Storage of blood
  • Made blood available at no cost to the recipient 
Friends2Support.org has went on to become the largest Volunteer based Blood Bank. Meet the people behind Friends2Support.org on NRISamay today @ 9:30pm IST, 12:00pm EST. We will find out among other things
  • Some of the challenges in maintaining such a large database especially a volunteer based
  • The reach of the blood bank
  • What happens when volunteers are not available for donating the blood when required ?
  • or if you have question, you can ask ( Call using Skype )

Inline image 2


I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still i can do something. I will not refuse to do something I can do  ( Helen Keller )

No comments:

Post a Comment